Thursday, October 30, 2008

Countdown...

I need to pack, anyone want to help me? I started, then I stopped. Poor Kelly has been doing it non stop for the past what three weeks~ not fun at all. The fact that it is getting colder makes me less motivated. Honestly though, if it were warm I probably wouldn't be packing either!

I don't like change and yet I sign up for this HUGE change- am I crazy?

Now that I am so much older (a whole year) I want to find a new hobby. Like matchmaking- I want to be responsible for harmony. I thought about starting a networking business...just basically compiling all the people I know and the things they do and whore their services out to others...nothing trashy just word of mouth business development! And I want to call my business W.O.M. (word of mouth). What do you think? Should I do it???
WOULD I DO IT!!!
I really want to, anyone want to be my business partner? It would take little to no capitol to start...and overhead would stay very low! BTW...this idea is NOT UP FOR GRABS! I reserve the right to use it or return it to my cave of a mind!

BIG wedding coming up in March and I still have no definitive way of getting to Texas for it. I am thinking it may be cheaper to rent a car and drive...but slightly more convenient (only because it's faster) to fly. Part of me wishes Briana wasn't in the wedding so she wouldn't have to come...that would make arranging travel plans SO MUCH EASIER! Alas, my adorable child must attend. God I pray she behaves!

T- minus one day to closing...

No comments: