Monday, October 27, 2008

Right now!

Ok, so I am going to fall into it...blogging. There has been alot going on, my brain is on overload lately. I thought this would be a great outlet so maybe I can concentrate on only one thing again!
We are buying our first home!!! It is extremely exciting and terrifying at the same time. It feels like the beggining of our lives together...and like we're signing away the next 30 years to some all powerful being...a bank! Pictures will be posted later (as soon as I figure out this thing)!
My mind is swirling with decorating ideas. This will force me to cross over completely into Merry Homemaker status! I actually want drapes in my new home! Seriously!
I want to paint, coordinate rooms...one of my strong requirements for this home was it's guest entertainment factor- how many people we could accomodate, how the holidays would work out, designing rooms for entertainment purposes. Who have I become??? It's very exciting! Maybe now I'll cook more! (Don't hold your breath)!

The fire of the American Dream is burning so strongly inside these days, I want Briana to have a wonderful, balanced, happy home. I've been really focusing on our finances...DIVERSIFYING! I've been thinking about the future and I am so excited about everything there is that my family can accomplish...I just hope I don't run out of steam before we reach our goals!

No comments: